Six free classes, Tuesday nights at 7pm starting June 5th
PROVO, UTAH (May 31, 2012) --Are you interested improving your health? The Utah County Health Department (UCHD) will be offering free classes talking about healthy foods, loosing weight, and tips for exercise. Classes will be held Tuesday nights at 7 pm at the Health and Justice Building (151 S. University Ave, Suite 2500, Provo).
Topics are as follows:
- June 5: Enjoy Healthy Foods That Taste Great!
June 12: Quick, Healthy Meals and Snacks
- June 19: Eating Healthy on a Budget
- June 26: Top Tips for Losing Weight and Keeping it off
- July 10: Making Healthy Eating Part of Your Total Lifestyle
- July 17: Physical Activity is the Key to Living Well
For questions, please contact Kari at 801-851-7098 or email@example.com. Reservations are not required, but are encouraged.
The Utah County Health Department is committed to promoting the health of our community, prevent avoidable disease and injury by monitoring the health of our community, and assuring conditions in which people can be healthy. For information on UCHD programs or services, please visit www.UtahCountyHealth.org or call 801-851-7000. You can also now follow the UCHD at www.twitter.com/uchd or www. FaceBook.com/uchealth.