Monday, September 22 at 4pm
Please be aware that the next Utah County Board of Health Meeting is schedule for Monday, September 22 at 4 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building (151 S. University Ave, Provo).
Items for Discussion:
- Approval of the Minutes of the July 28, 2014 meeting
- Proposed Septic Holding Tank for the North Point Transfer Station
- Consider Proposed e-Cigarette Liquid Refill Regulation for Public Hearing at November meeting
- Consider Support of a Proposed Marijuana Compact
- Trampoline Gym Injuries Report
- Utah County Clean Air Task Force Update
- Annual Review of Department Fee Schedule and consider adopting with proposed changes
- Board Member Feedback from Constituents
- Other Business
- UALBH Annual Symposium -- Sept. 18-19, 2014
Agendas, supporting materials, and minutes can be found on our web site at http://www.utahcounty .gov/Dept2/Health/Admin/2014sc hedule.asp
In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Debbi Solen at 801-851-7012 at least one business day prior to the meeting.
November 24, 2014
The Utah County Health Department is committed to promoting the health of our community by preventing avoidable disease and injury by monitoring the health of our community, responding to public health emergencies, and assuring conditions in which people can be healthy. For information on UCHD programs or services, please visit www.UtahCountyHealth.org or call 801-851-7000. You can also now follow the UCHD at www.FaceBook.com/uchealth, www.instagram.com/UtahCountyHealthDept, www.twitter.com/uchd, or www.pinterest.com/uchd. The UCHD is a partner with Utah's Public Health Departments.