Monday, November 25th at 4pm
Please be aware that the next Utah County Board of Health Meeting is schedule for Monday, September 23 at 4 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building (151 S. University Ave, Provo). The public is invited to attend.
Items for Discussion:
- Approval of the Minutes of the September 23, 2013 meeting
- Review and Consider Action on the Revised Trampoline Gym Regulation following public hearing in September 2013
- Baby Steps Prenatal Smoking Cessation Video Report
- Targeting Obesity in Preschools "TOP Star" Quality Improvement Project
- Delete the Extended Temporary Food Permit Fee from the Fee Schedule
- Approve the Meeting Schedule for the Board for 2014
- Appoint an Additional Representative for the Utah Association of Local Boards of Health
- Recognize Vernon Henshaw and Viola Ramos for their service on the Board
- Board Member Feedback from Constituents
- New Employees
- Other Business
- Recommendations for Vacancies on the Board of Health
Agendas, supporting materials, and minutes can be found on our web site at http://www.utahcountyonline.org/Dept2/Health/Admin/2013schedule.asp
The meeting will be held at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S University Ave, Provo, in room 2500. In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Debbie Shoemaker at 801-851-7010 at least one business day prior to the meeting.
Requests by the public to have an agenda item added or an item reviewed by the Utah County Board of Health should be submitted at least one week prior to the meeting.
The Utah County Health Department seeks to prevent avoidable disease and injury, and promote health by monitoring the health of our community, and assuring conditions in which people can be healthy. The Board of Health meets regularly to discuss public health concerns, policies, procedures and issues. The public is invited to participate.
Proposed 2014 Meeting Schedule: