A nutritious diet is a key part to reaching a healthy weight. A healthy diet can add years to your life and can also help prevent or delay many diseases. There are many tools to help you develop a healthy eating plan. For example the new MyPyramid.gov can help you get on the right track to health. It can teach you what foods you and your family should eat to get the nutrients you need. The best way to get enough vitamins and minerals is by eating a variety of foods.
Many people are concerned about the increase of obesity in America. There are many concerns about the health problems that are caused from being overweight. The USDA has a new food guide to help with this problem. The guide teaches people to eat right and exercise daily. The MyPlate website gives you information about what foods to eat and how much. It also estimates of the number of calories you need to reach a healthy weight. You can create a personal profile that shows what you should eat for your age, gender, height, and activity level. Visit MyPlate today!
Text goes here
Text goes here
- What foods does WIC provide?
- What is a WIC voucher?
- Which stores accept WIC vouchers?
- How do I use my WIC vouchers in the store?
- Which foods are WIC approved?
- Does WIC help with formula? (if are not able or choose not to breastfeed)
- Why does Utah County WIC provide mostly Similac formulas?
- When do I need a prescription?
- What needs to be included on a prescription for formula or other supplement?